The Embassy of Pakistan in Brussels is compiling data of stranded Pakistanis in Belgium and Luxembourg, who may require repatriation to Pakistan.
Criteria for Stranded Pakistanis
- Stranded at airports in Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Labors laid off/suspended;
- Bereaved due to death of immediate family member;
- Pakistanis with time-bound or expired visas; and
- Pakistani students who have completed their degrees.
2. All Pakistani nationals fulfilling the above criteria are requested to convey the following details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 2, 2020.
- Name and father’s name;
- Date and place of Birth;
- Copy of the passport;
- Copy of CNIC/NICOP;
- Residence address in Belgium/Luxembourg, cell number and email; and
- Residence address and telephone number in Pakistan.